Friday, March 30, 2012

Introduction. 1/2


So I've had the idea to make a blog for awhile. I seem to always have something to say, something on my mind. I like to talk, really about everything and anything which is why my blog is going to be about everything and anything,

-A Mom, a Blog, and the Life In-Between-

. Some things may not be your cup of tea but you can always just skip certain entries and read about things you do enjoy (Look to "Labels or read the post entry name). I will be discussing anything from weight loss (which is something i just started doing this past summer after having my second child),fashion and all the sales and deals i seem to come across, my family and children and thoughts, every day deals i find for the house or cute craft ideas. Honestly i can go on and on and on, like i said i like to talk so anything you can think of i'll probably be talking about! Well i want to keep this short and sweet and let you form your own opinion once i start posting! 
Last but not least I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Krystal Marie Molino-Harper oh yes i was blessed with two last names -eye roll- i can NOT wait to change that which may be soon because i am engaged to a wonderful man and father to my two kids Jonathan Andersen we are a young couple i am 25 and my fiance is 24 we have been together for 5 years with two beautiful kids, Abria lily my daughter she is 4 and my son a JR named after his father and he is 1 and a half! My little family is my world i am honestly so grateful to be blessed with them! I live in Philadelphia, PA and although i love the city because i am a city girl i feel i am destined to do so much more, travel so very far and experience life beyond the East coast. I can be very sarcastic and i have huge pride i never back down for anything or anyone, i am a woman of my word, very outgoing and outspoken but i have a huge heart, which is my gift and weakness.Tell me about yourself, What makes you, you? Where do you live and is it wonderful? 
Introductions are always kind of weird and drawn out. Don't you think?




2 comments:

Tiffany Torres said...

Love it ....will be reading often

Krystal Harper and Jonathan Andersen on June 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM said...

Awwee thank you so much girl! I'm happy you enjoy it! Remember if one thing interests you more then another just go to "labels" and click whatever you would like to read up on :)!

Followers

 

SO WHAT, If I talk too much. Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
and web hosting